We’ve been reflecting and celebrating the successes of 2017 this week, so wanted to re-share our most successful blogs of the year. Grab a mince pie, sit back, relax, and take 5 to catch up on the highlights of this year’s learning transfer news…
1. The Top 35 Learning & HR Conferences to attend in 2017 came in at top spot again and held on to the crown for the second year running! Keep your eyes peeled – we’ve got the 2018 update coming for you in January!
2. The Top 10 Blogs in Learning & Development To Follow took our number 2 spot – always good to keep an eye on what the thought leaders in the L&D industry are saying.
3. Why leadership development programs fail – At number 3 most popular comes news from McKinsey & co who suggested the problem of failing Leadership programs can be addressed by sidestepping four common mistakes .
4. 6 Brain Hacks For Better Learning Transfer – our fourth most read blog this year translates neuroscience facts into 6 key brain hacks that you must be aware of when considering your transfer of learning solution.
5. Insights For Impact: New Learning Transfer Research [Infographic] – At number 5 is an infographic of one of our proudest accomplishments of the year – the 2017 Learning Transfer Research which we collaborated on with Mark Arneill from Lentum. It was a mammoth task but one that brought us such clarity on the state of Learning Transfer around the globe. You can download the full report here.
6. 5 Transfer of Learning Myths that MUST be addressed! – in at 6th place, I thought it was time to clarify the biggest myths in learning transfer. Starting with:“is ‘learning transfer’ the transfer of learning from the trainer to the learners?”….. Urrrrr…. no!
7. The Top 6 Learning, Development and HR Podcasts – we can’t get enough of listening in to our favourite podcast so wanting to share our L&D faves. Enjoy!
Let us know what you think of the articles we’ve shared, and tell us what you’ve enjoyed reading this year too!
We’re taking a break over Christmas and will be back with more learning, development, HR and talent content in the New Year.
Happy Holidays from us and our mascot the Behavioural Change dog (pictured above!)